Provided in the interest of full disclosure...
During the registration process you will be asked to electronically sign a copy of this document
for the Casa Bonita Vacation Home (Near Disney)
This rental agreement is a legal agreement between Robert & Claudia Hazzard (also referred to as the “Property Owners”) and you, the Renters (also referred to as “Guests”). This contract is entered into agreement as of the date when the Guests place their reservation online and the reservation is confirmed by the Property Manager on behalf of the owners. The Property Manager will notify the Guests by email or written mail when their reservation is confirmed. The Property Manager is AUTUMN CREEK MANAGEMENT INC., a Florida Corporation, operated by Bob & Claudia Hazzard. The Property Manager lives in the Orlando Florida area near their managed properties.
The Vacation Rental Property that this contract applies to is located at 2653 Autumn Creek Circle in Kissimmee Florida 34747. It is operated under Florida License number DWE 5916118 and is advertised on Home Away /VRBO and other sites under subscription number 952472. Specific further information is available at http://casabonitaflorida.com
Guests using Bank Credit Cards may make payments using the secure and encrypted on-line merchant account on our reservation page for the initial payment, the balance due and the security deposit.
Other types of payments are also acceptable. Guests may pay by bank check or money order, personal checks, PayPal (on the PayPal web site payable to Bob@autumncreekmanagement.com). For mail payments, send payments to:
Autumn Creek Management Inc. _______ Email_contact: Bob@autumncreekmanagement.com
8550 Lansmere Lane Office telephone: 407-574-3701
Orlando FL 32835-2505
In order to hold your reservation, we must receive an initial rental payment (sometimes called a “booking payment”) of $150.00 and the electronically accepted rental contract within seven calendar (7) days, . The payment is held from the time the reservation is accepted until the balance of the rental is paid thirty-days prior to your scheduled arrival.
A Security Deposit in the amount of $250 is required and must be provided seven (7) days prior to your check-in. This deposit provides protection for the home against misuse or abuse. The Vacation Home must be left in an acceptable condition to receive a full security deposit refund. The security deposit protects against missing items and damage that exceeds fair wear and tear.
This security deposit is normally established as an “AUTHORIZATION ONLY” which means that the guest submits a credit card number and it is pre-approved by their credit card provider in the event that the home is damaged during their stay. No charge is made to the credit card unless damage outside of fair wear and tear is found.
Following check-out, if there is no damage, the authorization is voided. This is the typical manner in which security deposits are processed at hotels world-wide.
Under Florida law, the Property Manager reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card if damage is done beyond the amount of the security deposit.
If you cancel your reservation prior to the 30th day before your scheduled arrival the $150 down-payment is forfeited.
If you cancel less than 30 days before your scheduled arrival, a total of $300 of the paid rental cost (which includes the booking payment) is forfeited and the remainder is returned to you.
If changes result in a shortened stay, within 30 days of the arrival date, the rental rate will be recalculated to include 50% of the rate for days eliminated from the contract period, and the remainder will be returned to you.
If a cancellation occurs, any credit card fees associated with processing the rental payment or the refund/credit will be deducted from the amount refunded or credited to the guest.
Note: As soon as your reservation is accepted we begin turning-away other customers, If you then cancel the reservation - especially if there are less than 30 days before check-in, the opportunity to find replacement renters or guests is very limited, and other guests, who would have rented during the same period, have already secured other accommodations.
The State of Florida requires us to charge and pay a sales tax of 7% of the rent. Osceola County requires us to charge and pay an additional 6% Tourist Development Tax (a total tax of 13%).
A check-out cleaning charge is not normally charged unless a stay of less than the minimum number of nights is booked. Then a charge is added to the rental cost.
After you depart your Vacation Home, our staff will clean and prepare the home for the next guest. You do not need to remove linen from the beds or wash any of the linens. We do ask that dishes be cleaned and put away after use. Since we only have a six hour period to clean the home before the scheduled arrival of the next guest, we appreciate your assistance in checking out on-time.
We, the Guests, agree to the following:
1. We will place all trash is the outside receptacles (this is the only housekeeping task guests are asked to perform).
2. We will notify the property manager of any observed damage by email to the Property Manager upon arrival.
3. We will forfeit any portion of the deposit that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
4. If we cancel this contract more than 30 days before arrival, we will forfeit $150 of the prepaid rent (the booking payment).
5. If we cancel this contract with less than 30 days before arrival, we will forfeit $300 of the prepaid rent.
6. We acknowledge that there are no refunds for early departure.
7. We acknowledge that there are no refunds for weather conditions.
Note: The Orlando/Kissimmee area is not in a portion of the state which would necessitate mandatory evacuation. Consequently should a tropical depression, tropical storm or named hurricane approach the area, refunds or cancellations of the contract will not be made. Travel Insurance which would cover cancellations due to severe weather is available and recommended if weather is a concern.
8. We will forfeit the deposit if the home is not secured upon our departure.
9. We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out.
10. We acknowledge that the vacation rental is not a party house, and that gatherings of individuals not reflected on the guest list for social activities may be regarded as violation of this rule.
11. We acknowledge that this vacation rental home is a NON SMOKING property (including the game room area). We agree that if we or members of our party smoke inside the home, then the entire deposit will be deducted for special cleaning to remove the effects of the smoking.
12. We acknowledge that PETS are NOT allowed in the home (including the game room area). We agree that if a pet is brought into the home then the entire deposit will be deducted for special cleaning to remove the effects of the presence of animals in the home.
13. We acknowledge that the maximum occupancy of the home is ten persons (or as reflected on the guest list).
14. We acknowledge that check-in is at 4:00 PM
Note: If your Vacation Home is ready when you arrive, we are happy to permit an early check-in up to four hours early. There is no charge for early check-in on the day of arrival if the home is ready.
15. We acknowledge that check-out is 10:00 AM.
Note: Late check-outs are only permitted if there is no follow-on guest scheduled to arrive. An additional fee of $25 per hour or fraction thereof may be deducted from your security deposit or charged to you if you remain beyond the regular check-out time.
16. We acknowledge that air conditioning and heating controls are preset to 76º. The thermostat will allow an adjustment of 2º above or below that temperature. This means that the temperature can be adjusted down to 74º.
Note: Ceiling fans are installed in each room to help achieve comfort levels.
17. We acknowledge that swimming pool solar heat is subject to the weather and suitable swimming weather and is not guaranteed or may not be achievable. We understand that additional gas heat is available during periods of colder weather at a rate of $8.00 per day. When optional gas heat is purchased as part of our reservation, we acknowledge that the pool is heated to a standard temperature of 83 degrees as measured at the pool heater control panel.
Note: During periods of unseasonable winter weather, the heating systems which consist of a solar system and natural gas heater may not be able to generate or maintain sufficient heat. Generally, if the night time low goes below 45 degrees and the following daytime high temperature does not reach 65 degrees, the design of the two systems may not be able to raise temperatures into the comfortable swimming category. This is generally weather when most individuals would opt not to swim.
18. We acknowledge that we have agreed to hold the owners and Property Managers harmless in the event of any event or injury as a result of use of the swimming pool or grill, and the if used, we are doing so, AT OUR OWN RISK.
The Owners and Property Manager reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Owners or Property Managers are not responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. Owners or Property Managers are not responsible for any personal injury caused by use of the swimming pool or BBQ grill, or for any personal injury or loss or damage to guests’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Guest and members of their party agree not to hold the Owners or Property Managers responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
We, the Guest(s), have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein. We hereby accept the stipulations in this agreement and agree that they will also apply to the charges made to our credit card for the terms and amounts above. We agree that this contract shall define our rights with regard to charge-backs on our credit card. By transmitting this document electronically, we recognize and agree that we are signing this document electronically and that it shall have all of the same force and sufficiency as a manually signed document.
Signed on behalf of all members of my party:
(Electronically Signed during Reservation Confirmation)
Signed on behalf of the Owners:
Autumn Creek Management Inc
Revised April 1st, 2016