Provided in the interest of full disclosure...
During the registration process you will be asked to electronically sign a copy of this document
for the Casa Bonita Vacation Home (Near Disney)
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Robert and Claudia Hazzard (also referred to as the “Property Owners” or “Property Managers”) and you, the Renters (also referred to as “Guests”). This contract is entered into agreement as of the date when the Guests place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Property Manager on behalf of the owners. The Property Manager will notify the Guests by email or written mail when their reservation is accepted. The Property Manager is AUTUMN CREEK MANAGEMENT INC., a Florida Corporation, operated by Bob & Claudia Hazzard. The Property Manager lives in the Orlando Florida area near their managed properties.
The Vacation Rental Property that this contract applies to is located at 2653 Autumn Creek Circle in Kissimmee Florida 34747. It is operated under Florida License number DWE 5916118 and is advertised on multiple advertising sites under differing subscription numbers. Specific further information is available at: http://CasaBonitaFlorida.com
Guests reserving our home(s) through other listing sites or directly with us (i.e. returning guests) may make payments using any of the following methods of payments:
a. The secure and encrypted on-line merchant account on our reservation page (our own merchant account managed by Authorize.Net) for all amounts and deposits due under our contract,
b. Personal or bank checks, or use your on-line banking to send a check payable to:
Autumn Creek Management Inc.
8550 Lansmere Lane
Orlando FL 32835-2505
c. PayPal account with payment sent to: Bob@autumncreekmanagement.com
Note: WIRE TRANSFERS are not used, requested, or accepted for payment.
In order to hold your reservation, we must receive a booking deposit of $150.00 within three (3) days, and the electronically-accepted rental contract. The booking deposit is a part of the rental of the home. It is held from the time the reservation is accepted until the balance of the rental is paid thirty-days prior to your scheduled arrival.
Seven days prior to your scheduled check-in date a Security Deposit in the amount of $250 is also required . This deposit provides protection for the home against misuse or abuse. The Vacation Home must be left in an acceptable condition to receive a full security deposit refund.
Note: A check-out cleaning is included in the rental cost and will be performed to return the home to its "guest ready" condition. The security deposit protects against missing items and damage that exceeds fair wear and tear.
The Security Deposit is returned to you (if the Vacation Rental is left with no damage or missing items) within 7 days after departure. The Property Manager reserves the right to charge the guests card if damage is done beyond the amount of the security deposit. If made with a regular credit card, the Security Deposit in normally processed as an “authorization” only. This means the card is pre-approved by the credit card issuer but no charge is placed on the card unless needed. If a charge is not needed, it is voided or cancelled after check-out.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the details of your reservation, you may cancel it within 48 hours of receiving our written reservation confirmation. You will receive a full refund of any payment you have made to us.
If you cancel your reservation prior to the 60th day before your scheduled arrival then the booking-payment is returned to you. (Exact day strictly observed.)
If you cancel your reservation prior to the 30th day before your scheduled arrival then $75.00 of the booking-payment is forfeited, and the remainder is returned to you. If you cancel less than 31 days before your scheduled arrival, the entire amount of the booking payment is forfeited.
If changes result in a shortened stay, within 30 days of the arrival date, the rental rate will be recalculated to include 50% of the rate for days eliminated from the contract period, and the remainder will be returned to you.
Note: As soon as your reservation is accepted we begin turning-away other customers, If you then cancel the reservation - especially if there are less than 30 days before check-in, the opportunity to find replacement renters or guests is very limited, and other guests, who would have rented during the same period, have already secured other accommodations.
If a cancellation occurs, any credit card fees associated with processing the rental payment or the refund/credit will be deducted from the amount refunded or credited to the guest.
The State of Florida requires us to charge and pay a sales tax of 7.5% of the rent. Osceola County requires us to charge and pay an additional 6% Tourist Development Tax (a total tax of 13.5%).
We, the Guests, agree to the following:
1) We will leave the vacation rental free of trash (placed in the receptacles outside) when vacating, or a trash removal fee will be deducted from the deposit or debited on our credit card. Please DO NOT remove the linen from the beds. The cleaning team will care for all soiled/used linen.
Note: After you depart your Vacation Home, our staff will clean and prepare the home for the next guest. Since we only have a six hour period to clean the home before the scheduled arrival of the next guest, we appreciate your assistance in checking out on-time.
2) We will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property or contents caused by our negligence.
3) We will notify the owners of any damage upon arrival.
4) We will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. We further acknowledge and agree to notify the Property Manager of any injury or property damage prior to check-out from the property. See disclaimer below.
5) We will forfeit any portion of the deposit that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
6) If we cancel this contract with more than 60 days before arrival, we will receive a refund of our booking deposit (less applicable credit card fees). If we cancel this contract with less than 60 days but more than 30 days before arrival, we will forfeit $75 of the prepaid rent (or booking payment).
7) If we cancel this contract with less than 30 days before arrival, we will forfeit the entire booking payment (or prepaid rent).
8) We acknowledge that there are no refunds for early departure.
9) We acknowledge that there are no refunds for weather conditions.
Note: The Orlando/Kissimmee area is not in a portion of the state which would necessitate mandatory evacuation. Consequently should a tropical depression, tropical storm or named hurricane approach the area, refunds or cancellations of the contract will not be made. Travel Insurance which would cover cancellations due to severe weather is available and recommended if weather is a concern.
10) We acknowledge that all rental monies are due 30 days prior to arrival.
11) We will forfeit the security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check-out.
12) We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out.
13) We acknowledge that the vacation rental is not a party house, and we will not host any gatherings for persons not on our guest list.
14) We acknowledge that this is a NON SMOKING vacation rental home (including the game room area). We agree that if we or members of our party smoke inside the home, then $250.00 of the security deposit may be deducted for special cleaning to remove the effects of the smoking.
15) We acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in the home (including the game room area). We agree that if a pet is allowed into the home then $250.00 of the security deposit may be deducted for special cleaning to remove the effects of the presence of animals in the home.
16) We acknowledge that the maximum occupancy of the home is eight persons unless approved by the owners (i.e. children under 7 years of age.)
17) We acknowledge that check-in is at 4:00 PM.
Note: If your Vacation Home is ready when you arrive, we are happy to permit an early check-in up to four hours early. There is no charge for early check-in on the day of arrival if the home is ready.
18) We acknowledge that check-out is 10:00 AM and that no delayed departures are permitted.
Note: We try to be flexible with the arrival times however, we are unable to permit delayed departures due to the scheduling of our cleaning crews. If you need to delay your departure you can contact the Property Manager to see if you can extend your stay for an additional day if there is no follow-on guest scheduled to arrive. There is a charge for such extensions. An additional fee of $50 per hour or fraction thereof will be deducted from your security deposit or charged to you if you remain beyond the regular check-out time.
19) We acknowledge that we must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
20) We acknowledge that this property requires a five (5) night minimum stay. If a rental is accepted for less than five days, we will be charged the standard rate and a cleaning fee of $70.
21) We acknowledge that air conditioning and heating controls are preset to 76º. The thermostat will allow an adjustment of 3º above or below that temperature. This means that the temperature can be adjusted down to 73º. Ceiling fans are installed in each room to help achieve comfort levels.
22) We acknowledge that swimming pool solar heat is subject to the weather and suitable swimming weather may not be achievable. We understand that additional gas heat is available during periods of colder weather at a rate of $8.00 per day.
Note: During periods of unseasonable winter weather, the heating systems which consist of a solar system and natural gas heater may not be able to generate or maintain sufficient heat. Generally, if the night time low goes below 45 degrees and the following daytime high temperature does not reach 65 degrees, the design of the two systems may not be able to raise temperatures into the comfortable swimming category. This is generally weather when most individuals would opt not to swim.
23) We acknowledge that we have agreed to hold the owners and Property Managers harmless in the event of any event or injury as a result of use of the swimming pool or barbeque grill, and the if used we are doing so, AT OUR OWN RISK.
The Owners and Property Manager reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Owners or Property Managers are not responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. Owners or Property Managers are not responsible for any personal injury caused by use of the swimming pool or BBQ grill, or for any personal injury or loss or damage to guests’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Guests and members of their party agree not to hold the Owners or Property Managers responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
We, the Guest(s), have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein. We hereby accept the stipulations in this agreement and agree that they will also apply to the charges made to our credit card for the terms and amounts above. We agree that this contract shall define our rights with regard to charge-backs on our credit card. By transmitting this document electronically, we recognize and agree that we are signing this document electronically and that it shall have all of the same force and sufficiency as a manually signed document.
Signed on behalf of all members of my party:
(Electronically Signed during Reservation Confirmation)
Signed on behalf of the Owners:
Autumn Creek Management Inc.
Revised and effective January 1, 2018